Monday, March 3, 2014

September

Here is another mostly vague blog post, with a picture overload (since I fail miserably at keeping this updated-I really want to do better, I promise)September found us living with Robs parents in Herriman, an area that I LOVE and want to stay in forever. We moved in with them for a month while we waited for our townhouse to be available. (Which is just a street or two away from them) Another new adventure was Rob started a new job with the Larry Miller group. He is doing underwriting and he is really liking it. (More on that later) it's a great company to work for, and even if you are not a Utah jazz fan (Larry miller group owns them, and that's probably what he is most famous for) you should read about him. His autobiography Driven is awesome. Anyway... So besides that, my pregnancy continued with days full of being sick. Everything seemed to make me sick, which had me convinced I was having a boy. As for Anistyn, she turned 1!!! We had a little get together at robs softball game with my mom and robs parents, and she opened her gifts from rob and I (her first baby doll, a soccer ball, and an outfit for her party the following Sunday.) when we got home, we let her have a cupcake and sang to her. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment