Thursday, March 6, 2014

January


The new year brought on the realization that we were having a baby this year. When we found out about Anistyn, it was mid January, and she was due in September, so it was always the same year. Finding out about baby #2 in August, and having her due in April was totally different. It felt like it would be forever since it wasn't the same year. Now that were in the same year, it felt like it was right around the corner. I went into panic mode in January and felt like I had so much to do. (I still feel that way btw) as far as January goes, not a whole lot happened. We are still loving our house, and especially our ward. Anistyn has taken leaps and bounds in both her growing and independence. (I'll do a separate blog post on her) I've been in a huge sewing mood and thanks to my mom and sister, we made about 30 receiving blankets for both our baby, and Theresa's twins. I'm super excited for them. Anistyn still useses hers since she still has to be swaddled, so I know these blankets will get a lot of use out of them. Here are the pictures from January that I have. Enjoy! 
Anistyn loves hats and her baby dolls
Anistyn loves to look out the window and wath for daddy to get home from work
Nothing like an arm wrestle with daddy
Anistyn loves wearing my shoes, and making anything possible a purse. 
Anistyn was playing and thought her baby sister needed to play too, so she came and put her toy on my belly.
Anistyn thought her toy needed his diaper changed. It's amazing how much she learns just by watching us. She is going to be such a helpful big sister!
Anistyns started seeing a new dr in January, and despite her  6 shots , she was a great sport and loved playing with the toys in the exam room. She could even point out the elephant and owl on the carpet. Such a smarty pants.
We spent the afternoon running errands with daddy. This is what she thought of scheels....
She loves jumping in her crib. It makes her happy. 
She got this toy for Christmas from grandma, and loves it, she is getting good at her shapes because of it.
She also loves letters!

No comments:

Post a Comment