Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Ballet shoes or Baseballs

We found out what baby #2 was in late October. It was kind of a fun experience, and it was fun letting Katy and Kim be part of it. I scheduled my ultrasound for a saturday morning so Rob could go with me, and we decided to take Anistyn along too. We got to see the baby move for a little bit, I told the tech the names we had chosen (for both a girl and a boy) and asked that she print off one picture with the name on it. The tech was great, and told us when we could open and close our eyes. When we were done, she printed off the pictures and put some in a green envalope (the non gender ones) and then sealed the gender pictures in another. then went to lunch, and ran a couple of errands, and then took the gender pictures to Katy. Her and Kim made a darling cake, and inside had either pink or blue frosting. I was so fidgity all day, and couldn't wait to get to dinner with the family to find out. I thought for sure we were having a boy because I was so sick, and this pregnancy has been totally different from my pregnancy with Anistyn. Rob thought girl (probably because thats all his side of the family knows how to make)When we got to dinner, and my mom arrived, we decided to do the cake first, since we couldn't stand the suspense anymore. What were the results you ask? who was right, Rob or I? well.... Lets just see we will be adding even more PINK to our house! That's right, Anistyn is going to have a little sister! (we do have a name for her, but we are not saying online or telling everybody until she arrives.) Here are a few pictures from the party! Thanks again Katy and Kim!
The last picture was of all of us that are pregnant. Cindy (far right) had her baby just a couple days after this was taken. Janelle had her baby in January, then me, (due in April) and then my neice crystal, who just announced she was pregnant that day (I believe she is due in June) Fun Fun Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment