Wednesday, March 5, 2014

November

November kind of caught me by surprise. I didn't realize how fast the holidays were approaching. I was so excited to set up my Christmas tree, since Anistyn loved it so much last year, although I was afraid that she would pull everything off of it. Well, I decided to put the tree up around the 10th, but held off on decorating it, just to see how Anistyn would react, sadly, she was not too interested in it. It took me another 2 or so weeks to get it decorated. November found me still very sick from this pregnancy, but I was finally given something from my doctor to help, and it did wonders. I was taking it every day, but that was better than the alternative. We had thanksgiving dinner with Robs family, and it was fun to see his Aunt and uncle from Colorado, along with their Daughter and her husband. Jill is due the same time as me, so it was super fun to compare pregnancies. After dinner, I went Shopping with my mom, Theresa, and Brittany to Carters. I was able to get a couple of outfits for baby #2, and an outfit for Anistyn. Theresa also had someone to shop for, well, two someones. she is having twin girls, she is due the same day as me, however we don't think she will make it that long. Once nice afternoon, Anistyn and I meet up with Amie, and her daughter Hallie and fed the ducks at Gardner Village, These little girls are so cute together, and are going to be good friends (just like their mommies) On Thanksgiving as we were getting ready to head to dinner, right outside out door, There was a deer. I took it as a sign that Santa was really coming soon! I cant really remember anything else about November, so I will just add the pictures that I have.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment