Wednesday, March 5, 2014

December

December was pretty low key for us. Robs brother Scott got married on December 19th, Of course it was the worst snow storm of the season, and we had to drive downtown to the Salt Lake Temple. (it usually takes 30 or so minutes- This morning it took over 2 hours) The sealing was good, but By the time we got out of the temple, Anistyn was in a very bad mood, so we got back to the car, and she immediately feel asleep and slept for a couple of minutes until we got to lunch. She does NOT handle being thrown off her schedule. We really pay for it. But I will talk more about that later. (more so for the journaling of it all) We also set up Anistyn's "big girl" bed, She hasn't slept on it yet, but she loves playing on it (I am not sure if that is a good or a bad thing.) I guess the main thing that happened was Christmas. We didn't go all out this year, since we didn't know how much Anistyn would remember, but We got her a few things. She got a Minnie Mouse play kitchen, since she is Obsessed with playing in my kitchen, she got a truck with some legos (since she is obsessed with pushing them around) A baby doll, and some play food for her kitchen. she got some other things, but I cant remember (dang me for getting so far behind on my blog!!) For New years eve we went and played games with some of Robs family. It was a lot of fun. I brought Anistyn's pack and play with the hopes that I could put her to bed at her normal time, and we could play, and we were lucky because she did. We ended up staying over there until about 2AM. I love Robs family so much. It is always a good time hanging out with them! Here are the pictures I have.
I hope everyone had a happy and safe Christmas and new years!

No comments:

Post a Comment