Thursday, March 6, 2014

February


Wahoo!!! The last of the boring vague month posts! And the last post for this blog. I am switching this blog into another, new blog. The new blog is www.tutusathomeplate.blogspot.com. (More on that later) Anyway... February went by really quick (probably because it's a short month ha ha) one new thing for us is that rob and I both just got new callings in our ward. I got called to be a webelows leader (which made rob laugh pretty hard, and scared me to death) and then about 2 weeks later rob got called to be the assistant scout master (ha ha, karma!) hopefully it will work with both babies, and we won't Have to have a babysitter every week. Valentines day was pretty low key. Anistyn and I made a couple of valentines and delivered them to some family that are around us (nana, grandpa, the ggs, and Brent and Katy). Anistyn and I also  decorated the door and "heart attacked " the door for Rob. Then we went and got a cupcake. It was anistyns first cupcake, and she was the cutest little valentine date. Valentines was also Brent's birthday, and we ended up going to chick fil a and getting ice cream. The next day (Saturday) I wanted to take rob to tepenyaki for dinner since he loves sushi and I don't, but like their other food, but he ended up getting sick at work, so we held off on dinner until Monday. When we finally made it, it was SUPER yummy. We also celebrated Robs moms birthday. I sure do love her, and couldn't haven't asked for a better mother in law. (I hit the jackpot in both the mom and mother in law department, meaning Anistyn hit the jackpot in the Grandma and nana department-those two adore anistyn so much!) Rob and I went to a jazz game, and took Anistyn with us. Rob got the tickets from work, and they were pretty good seats. Anistyn did really well until half time, and then I walked with her for a couple of minutes, and she fell asleep. (I don't know how she can sleep at basketball games-but it wasn't the first time) other than that, I can't really remember anything that we did. (Which is sad, because February wasn't very long ago- I blame pregnancy brain) 
While we don't encourage her eating like this... Sometimes we just can't get food to her fast enough. (It makes this mommys heart happy)
Rob was out shoveling snow and I was watching Brits kids, they loved watching him.
Anistyn LOVES to put things on her head and walk around, she thinks it's so funny!
My ward does a play group, and we had a valentines party, so Anistyn needed some valentines. I let her pick her own. Can you tell she is her daddy's daughter? She picked the baseball ones by herself. 
Anistyn loves sitting on boxes.
She has a thing with putting her leg up in the car lately.
She has also figured out how to unzip her pjs and try to take them off.... Not good.
Im loving all of her hair!
She is so good at entertaining herself sometimes!
The weather has been so nice! Anistyn and I have been enjoying some walks to get us out of the house.
Anistyn loves sitting on the stairs and having a snack.
We to ok Anistyn to the playground. She loves being outside!
Daddys girl!
Anistyn figured out how to climb on the table. Now it's a good place to watch cartoons and eat cereal. 
She has also learned to climb on my rocking chair.
Rob was explaining baseball to Anistyn. It was fun hearing all of her "wows". I love watching them together. He really is her favorite person . 

1 comment:

  1. Anistyn is such a doll! She's looking so old with those pig tails. Such a beautiful little girl.

    ReplyDelete