Wednesday, January 25, 2012

We're all in this together

It is really hard to think of a blog title when your blog post is not about anything in particular. Its even harder when your blog posts are song... So, the title will be the next song that plays on my iPad. What an adventure!!

I realized that I have gone a week without a post, therefor I felt compelled to update it. Nothing new in the Carter household. Rob and I did go on a date last Thursday. We went to a movie and Dinner (I LOVE PF Changs!!!) It was fun spending the whole day together. I didn't have to work, and Rob doesn't work Thursdays. (insert Random comment- The song for todays post is We're all in this together Graduation mix) from High school musical 3- Yes, I do have all 3 soundtracks- don't judge- he he he)

Rob and I are looking into vacations (this shouldn't really shock anyone) but we are looking at cruises, or possibly the Dominican Republic. We are still in the planning stage. We are gonna go with Robs Brother and his wife Katy, and I am SUPER excited! (although somewhat weird to go on a vacation that DOESN'T involve a baseball game or two.)

Work is still busy for me, and I am now doing 3 different jobs. It makes for an interesting 8+ hours a day, I usually never know what I'm doing that day until I get here in the morning. Good times.

I don't know what else to mention. life is pretty low key for us right now... have a good day!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice update!! I hope we can find the perfect vaca this year!! I'm so excited!! :D

    ReplyDelete