Monday, January 2, 2012

Celebrate

I wanted to post a list of things that happened in 2011 to serve as a reminder of the year we just finished.

* Rob got accepted to the police academy and graduated with flying colors.

* I started a great new job with an amazing new appraisal management company, and I am loving it.

* We celebrated our 1 year wedding anneversary!

* We were able to go to California for 2 weeks. We got to see some of Robs family, as well as cross off the remaining California baseball stadiums.

* We were able to go accross the country to Boston. It was one of the funnest trips we've gone on, and one of our favorite baseballs games we have ever been to.

*We were able to go to Colorado and go to a Rockies game and spend a weekend with Robs family.

* I underwent surgery to remove my gaulbladder it was one of the best things I did.

* We moved twice this year, We are finally at a place that we LOVE!

* We had many additions to our family in the form of neices and nephews.

*I started to have a relationship with my dad. It took almost 4 years to do this. Im glad I have taken this step, and He and his wife Rebecca have been a great blessing in our lives.

I cant believe the year has gone by, but I am excited to look forward to this next year and the adventures and blessings it will bring us!

1 comment: