Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Day

Im not one for new years resolutions, I have a hard time keeping them. However, In the spirit of the new year, I am going to set some anyway. However, I am considering them Goals to accomplish this year, rather then new years resolutions. Maybe I will be able to accomplish some of them If this is the case!

*I want to get in better shape. I want to lose the weight I've gained since getting married. I want to be more disciplined in my eating habits, and exercise regulary. I realize this will probably kill me at first, but I think its a worthwile goal.

*I want to Read the book of Mormon this year. I have done it several time with the aid of my ward growing up, where we would read the BOM from one conference to another, as well as do a long list of other things. If we did this, we were rewarded with a "extravaganza" I did this every year growing up. I have done it several times since, but I dont read on a normal basis. My goal is to get into the habit of reading my scriptures more. My sister in law had a breakdown for the year, to read the BOM, Old Test. and D&C in a year. Ive strarted doing this, and i am hopeful that I will be able to complete it. The breakdown is at:


http://www.motivatedmamas.net/2011/12/scripture-reading-schedule.html?spref=bl

*I would like to go on another big trip with Rob this year. We have been talking about New York this summer. I hope we can do something. With our schedules, its sometimes hard to spend as much time together as I would like. I hope a vacation is in the cards for us.

*I would like to be able to start our family this year!

* I would like to become more "domestic" I want to do more crafts, cook more, and bake more.

* I want to get into Photography even more! I had a lot of oppertunities for photography at the end of 2011, and I hope I can do it even more. I love photography. I love how creative it can be. So if you need pictures, let me know!

*I want to become more organized.

I cant think of anything else at the moment, although I know there are several other things I want to accomplish, but they are escaping me at this time. I hope everyone has had a good year so far, and they accomplish everything they want to in 2012!

1 comment: