Friday, January 27, 2012

Introducing...




Yes, everyone, I want you to meet Voldermort.

Now, I'm sure you are thinking, why would you name a baby Voldermort, I will tell you why. Its not a baby, its a HUGE Cyst on my left overy. Much like the painful one I had back in October. Lucky me.

I have been having pain in my left side for about a week now, and I immediately knew it was a cyst, It felt like it did last time. Only this time it hurt a lot more. I finally couldn't take it anymore, and yesterday, while I stayed home from work because of the pain, The doctor ordered an ultrasound. That is what they found.

I just wanted you all to meet Voldermort. Don't get to comfortable with him, I'm hoping he will be gone soon!

Have a wonderful Day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! Em im sorry! I got so excited when I first saw that pic but it was NOT what I thought it was!!! Leave her alone Voldemort! I hope it goes away FAST and you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a teaser that photo was!! Hope its replaced with something a little more exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry Emily. I hope this all goes away FAST and the next picture you post like that will have a heartbeat! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch! I get cysts too but I don't think I have had one that painful yet. They are so miserable, I hope yours goes away soon. You make me laugh Voldemort. :)I think you should just call it "the thing that shall not be named."

    ReplyDelete