Thursday, July 25, 2013

Tim Mcgraw!

June 14th, My sister Mindi and I went to the Tim Mcgraw concert at the USANA ampatheater. The concert was the day before my birthday, and it was the perfect way to send my 26th year out the door, and welcome my 27th. My mom aslo went to the concert with some friends, so we met up with her and visited a little before the concert started. The highlight of the concert was when Tim Mcgraw himself entered the arena, out of all the aisles that he could have come down to get on the stage, he choose ours, and we had aisle seats! so got to TOUCH Tim Mcgraw! I was one extatic birthday girl! The concert was great! He did some songs from his new Album, but a lot of the stuff was older, so Mindi and I were really able to Rock out. Mindi and I have been to 3 or 4 Tim Mcgraw concerts, and decided that we will go to every concert that we can. Such a fun girls night!

No comments:

Post a Comment