Wednesday, July 24, 2013

January

January and Febuary is where I dont have that many pictures. :( (stupid phone- and I cant figure out how to get the pictures from Instagram to my computer, or my phone even.) January 12th was a hard day for me. It was the first time we left Anistyn with a baby sitter. (Robs mom aka Nana) We went with some of Robs siblings to the shooting range, and then to dinner at my favorite mexican food place (La Puenta) Everyone played a prank on Mckay, and orderd him food off of the kids menu. Both he, and the staff were great sports with it. It was a really fun night, but long, and I was more than ready to get back to my baby girl!
Around January 15th, Rob and I took Anistyn into the ER, she was having a hard time breathing, and her nose was super stuffy. After calling our pediatrician, they reccomended we take her in to make sure she didnt Have RSV, or phenemonia. Luckily she didnt have either, just a bad respitory infection. It was so hard seeing my baby so sick and miserable. Rob and I went back to school in January too! I took two classes. An online computer class, and a math class. (my least favorite subject) Since I am behind, I can go ahead and tell you that I did end up getting a B in the computer class, and an A in math. I ended up loving the math class, and my teacher. It was a really fun class. Im glad I made the decision to go back to school. Anistyn had her first experience with Rice cereal in January, one bite and she was hooked!! The first couple bits confused her a bit, but after that (and since then) she has been eating like a pro!
Here are some last Random pictures
When Anistyn was 4 months old, she was 11 lbs 10 oz (10th percentile), and 25 inches long

No comments:

Post a Comment