Friday, July 26, 2013

AMC Links Company Party

Have I mentioned how much I love my job? I really do. I love that I have an "easy" job with a co worker that knows whats its about being a full time employee working from home with a baby. Its easy to sneek away and throw in a load of laundry, or get dinner started, or make a big breakfast (which is what I do almost every morning- Anistyn LOVES scrambled eggs)
See what I mean? Anyway, my company has 2 or 3 get togethers a year. a little one in the office for Halloween, and then we went to Tepenyaki for christmas, and then July 10th, we closed the office early, and headed up to Park City Mountain Resort. We got to play on the Alpine slide, Alpine Coaster, and the zip line. We got to bring our families, and make a night of it. Rob was such a good sport, He made sure I did everything I wanted to, and then in the left over time, he played a little too. We had Anistyn with us, so we couldnt do anything together. But Anistyn got to go on her first Merry Go Round, with the cuttest little boy Jex. My co-workers were great at involving Rob when I was on baby duty. I really do have the best co workers and friends a girl could ask for. After we played, we went to a restaurant called Legands, and had a yummy dinner. It was such a fun day, and I cant wait to do it again next year!

1 comment:

  1. How fun, I've always wanted to try the alpine slides!

    ReplyDelete