Thursday, July 25, 2013

Fathers Day Weekend

On Saturday June 15th, We celebrated Fathers day with My sister Mindi and some of her Family, as well as my dad and his Wife. We took the Trax downtown to the Gateway and had Tosconos. It was also my birthday, so they made me stand on the chair as they sang happy birthday to me (probably the most embarising thing that I have that has happened to me in a very long time) The food was amazing. I loved everything. After Lunch, we walked around Gateway, they were having a the sidewalk chalk festival. There were some really cool sketches. I dont know what did after that. ha ha. Im sure we did something that night, but it escapes me. The next day was Fathers day, I decided to surprise Rob by doing some pictures of Anistyn. We actually took them June 1st. I LOVE how they turned out. I have such a cute little girl! she loves getting pictures taken. She is such a cute little cheeseball!
Here are some other odd and end pictures from June.

1 comment: