Friday, July 26, 2013

July (1st part)

Here are some pictures I forgot from June. I took pictures for my sister, of her kids for fathers day. I snapped a few of Anistyn as well. (What can I say, Im a little obsessed.) excuse the Messy face. This was the first time that she had graham crackers- can you tell from her face that she LOVES them?
ALSO, Anistyn was 9 months old at the end of June. She grew a ton, and weighed 18 lbs and was 28.5 inches. Finally starting gaining weight! Food does her body good! The 4th of July was pretty low key for us, We went on a drive up the canyon and around the Holliday area to look at the big houses, and then we went to Murray Park and walked around a little. After that, we grabbed a hamburger and headed home. We were able to see a lot of fireworks from our house. This was Anistyn's first experience. She liked watching the colors, but she didnt like the loud Booms.

No comments:

Post a Comment