Thursday, July 25, 2013

April

In April, Anistyn went on her first Road Trip (unfortunantly, most of the pictures are pretty much gone- I know, sad....) Anistyn and I went to California for Rob's cousins wedding (Rob was going to go with us, but he ended up having to work) We drove with Scott and Mckay. It was pretty fun. We left Thursday afternoon, and stopped in Vegas for the night. Up until this point, Anistyn had hated her carseat, so I was a little worried about how the long day would effect her. But to my surprise, she did GREAT! We drove to the St George temple, and took a little stretch.
Then we drove straight to Las Vegas. Once we got settled into the hotel, we went to the strip, and found something to eat. (This was around 9PM) We ended up at some cowboy bar that I would not reccommend (Sorry, dont remember the name, but it was in the Planet Hollywood) Anistyn fit right in and took to the bottle right away :)
Once we got to California, we waited for family to arrive. Anistyn LOVED meeting the new family members, and was really the perfect baby (which she usually is- but I was worried being a single parent for the weekend) Ryan and Kaitelin got married in the Newport Beach temple, and had an AMAZING reception. I had never been to a reception like that. It was AWESOME! Here are some pictures outside of the temple. (one os of Katy, Mom, Anistyn and I, the other is of all of the girl cousins)
After the Luncheon, we went and got some ice cream (I ended up with a cold on this trip, and ice cream was all I wanted.) Anistyn was a little obsessed with Uncle Mac on the trip, and was giving him special attention.
We made sure we took some pictures to send to daddy along the way, here are just a few of the ones I still have.
It was a fun trip, but I missed Rob like crazy. When we got back, we took Anistyn to the park, and realized she loves to swing (Sorry, the video wont work, so you will have to take my word for it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment