Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dating

I believe it is important to date while you're married. I also know how hard that can be. Rob and I, for the most part have been pretty good about dating. Sometimes it's just dinner together or with friends. Others it's a movie. A. Lot of times they are not planned but just happen. Which is usually because I just don't want to cook dinner that night. Yesterday was one of those days where we had an impromptu date. After my sisters baby shower, we planned to go to wasatch running to get me a good pair of running shoes so I could run with rob. (if you have not been there- go. They are great! They measure your feet and watch you walk and run so they can fit you with the perfect pair of shoes. It was great) anyway. After we got my shoes we wen to sports chalet so I could find some running pants. I didn't find anything at sports chalet so we decided to run to target. I found some pants and when we got back in the car we decided that while we were by Jordan landing we would go see a movie. After the movie we decided to go to the batting cages. And after the batting cage we decided to go get pizza and watch some more episodes of prisonbreak. We took a simple errand and turned it into a afternoon/evening long date. I had a greG time and it was fun just plying and relaxing together. I love Rob and I'm glad we get to spend time together!

( I was goin to add pictures but my camera battery was dead. :( sorry. )

No comments:

Post a Comment