Monday, June 18, 2012

Life Goes on

Yes, life goes on after vacation. I pretty much needed a vacation after our vacation. I was EXHAUSTED! I knew there would be a lot of walking, I just didn't realize how much! At the end of each day, My feet and ankles were swollen, and I had sores on my toes. I kinda felt like I had elephant feet. When we got back home, we got back into our work routine. That Thursday, I had a doctors appointment. Everything is looking great with the baby. He said we have one of the most active babies he has ever seen. I LOVE feeling and seeing her move! I love reading about the new things she does each week, and finding out how big she is. I love her so much! I get to drink the gross orange stuff next appointment. Lucky me! Last weekend, Rob took his motorcycle (2011 Honda Shadow Phantom) into the shop to get a screw replaced (He stripped it out on Mothers day) Needless to say, we left Saturday with a Brand new Motorcycle (2012 Honda Interstate). We had been discussing this for a while, and decided that if he wanted to do it, and the numbers worked out, then we would do it now, before the baby came. We both LOVE the new bike! The next Day, Sunday, June 10th, my niece Kamden was blessed. She was SO beautiful! After lunch at my sisters house, Rob took me on a Motorcycle ride (He has been good about not letting me ride due to the baby, but he took me on a ride up to his moms)We visited with family, Rob showed the boys the new bike, they went on a ride, and we got to know Trisha better (Scott's fiancee- they got engaged yesterday!!!) She is super cute! I am excited to have another sister, and she fits into the family SOOO Well. Good job Scotty!! The next little bit of the week was un-eventful. I had Wednesday off and I hung out with my sister in the morning while Rob went to a DR appointment, Then Rob and I just hung out until my work party. We had it at Boondocks. It was really fun. I couldnt do much, but we did beat the Larsen's at mini golf. (I will upload pictures tonight or tomorrow- they are on Rob's camera and its at home) Jill is one of my favorite co-workers and its was fun hanging out with her and her husband Stan. The next big thing was Friday, June 15th. I crossed the line from Mid 20's to late 20's. Yikes! I was somewhat hesitant to have my birthday, but it was all good. I spent the day at work, and then the evening at my nephew Konnor's kindergarten graduation and then dinner with my family. It was a good night, but it would have been better if Rob didn't have to work. :( Saturday Rob had a baseball game in the early afternoon and after that, we took a nap, went to down east, and then went to dinner. It was fun spending time with him. :) Sunday was Fathers day, this fathers day was extra special for 2 main reasons. 1) I got to spend it with my dad. It was the first time in 4 years. I'm so glad He is back in my life. and 2) It was Rob's first official fathers day! I got him a card and 2 candy bars from me and the baby. (I told him last weekend that his bike was his fathers day present- Shopping for him is so easy! he he) We had dinner at my sisters house, and then Rob had to head to work. :( Here are a few pictures, They will probably be pretty Random. Sorry about that. HA HA Rob and the New bike. the little girl is our cute niece Allison (this is her mom's favorite picture :D) Cute outfits a co-worker got for me when she went back east baby bump at 25 weeks 3 days (Today)

2 comments:

  1. Yay to blog updates. I loved seeing a picture of your belly too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Im feeling so big now! ha ha. If I stand straight, I cant see my feet. :D

    ReplyDelete