Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine

Rob and I kind of had an unspoken agreement to not do anything for valentines day. We were considering going to dinner with my sisters, but that was all.

When I was at the grocery store, I couldn't help but get him a card and a snickers, conversation hearts, and some kisses. When I got up for work, Rob was still in bed, so I put the stuff on the bed, kissed him goodbye, and headed off to work. I was having kind of a stressful day at work, and Rob and I were able to talk it through, and then I decided to go to the gym after work to kind of cool off and relax. When I got home to change, I saw a card, and this on the bed:




The Card and onzie were both super cute. I thanked rob, and he said to keep the tags on just in case we have a boy (we don't really want to put Baby Boy Carter in pink) It was so cute. (Rob has bought more baby stuff than I have-which I think is the cutest thing ever!)

We didn't really get to see each other, but the little surprises were really fun! and I think its funny that when we say we are not doing anything for a holiday, we both do a little something.

I couldn't have asked for a better husband. I am so excited to take the next steps with him, and growing together as we raise our children. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I feel immensely blessed to have him in my life. So many good things have come into my life as a result of him. I love him so much!

1 comment: