Thursday, March 1, 2012

Im a survivor

Holy cow! where did the last 5 weeks go?!?! It seems like yesterday when we heard that we were pregnant. Crazy! Does all of pregnancy go this fast?

Nothing too exciting has happened since Valentines day. I ended up getting a cold, which turned into a sinus infection a few days later. It seems when you are pregnant, your cold symptoms are magnified by 10! Luckily, a few days after starting an antibiotic, I started feeling better. I still have a cough that feels like its broken my ribs, and taking deep breaths KILLS, but I got an inhaler as well, and that seems to be doing wonders. Now I am done with my 10 days of antibiotics, and I hope I don't get a cold again!

One semi weird thing(and tender mercy) about getting sick, is that mercifully, my morning sickness has eased up A LOT! I still feel nausea if I go too long without eating, but now my body seems to be getting the hang of this pregnancy thing!

Rob has been busy at work, which has taken some adjustments for me. Friday he worked 2PM-6AM. Saturday he worked 2PM-11PM. Sunday he worked 2PM-3AM. And Monday he worked 2PM-6AM. talk about BUSY! I hate sleeping alone!

I cant believe February is gone! I have no idea where the month went, but I am excited for the next month or so! here are a few things I'm looking forward to:

1-We have our first "official" doctors appointment on March 8th. We will get an update on Voldermort, and get to see and hear our baby's heartbeat! I cant wait!!

2-My cousin is doing a Bachelor finale party, and Im so excited (even though I cheated and already know who Ben picks) It will be super fun watching it with friends!

3-HUNGER GAMES!!! I am so excited for this movie! My sisters, their husbands, Dad, Rebecca, and Rob and I all have tickets to see a pre screening. "May the odds ever be in your favor!!!"

4-Rob and I will be celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary on the 26th! I dont know what we are gonna do for it, but I'm excited!!

5-Easter weekend, (yes, I know it isn't in March, but close)Rob and I will be hopping on a plane and heading to Texas. I'm super excited to meet Rob's cousins baby (She is being blessed Easter Sunday)and seeing Robs family again! I freaking love them all!!

Also, since I have slacked, here are a few pictures!


8 Weeks


9 weeks 6 days

1 comment: