Friday, February 10, 2012

Voldermort update

The Ministry of Magic (AKA my doctors office) called me today to give me an update on He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. When I had my first ultrasound He-who-must-not-be named was 6.3CM. a week later, at my next ultrasound, He-who-must-not-be-named was 7.6CM!! This is not how its supposed to work. Its supposed to stay the same size, shrink, or go away, not get bigger!!! The Minister (Holly-the awesome nurse at my Dr office) told me that the doctor would like a follow up ultrasound 6 weeks following the last ultrasound to check up on it. Before that, Rob and I will have our first apt with the doctor. It is scheduled for March 8th, and I will be just shy of 11 weeks. She also gave me some recommendations for pain relievers that are safe to take with the baby, and If those didn't work, she would call in something a little stronger. I told her that The only time it was really painful was at night, since that is when I'm the sickest, and then I go to lie down and my back KILLS. She recommended a heating pad on that side. So I have done that. I really don't want to take anything for the pain, but on a few nights, its been really bad I have taken 1 Tylenol. but I hate doing that! So until our Dr apt, and the ultrasound, I just get to share my body with He-who-must-not-be-named. (just call me Quirinus Quirrell) In the meantime, I'm going to look into spells I can use to make He-who-must-not-be-named go away once in for all! (Positive thoughts our way would be great too!!)

Thank you for reading my oober geeky post. Have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

  1. Ummm....this post is not named after a song....lol. jk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go away stupid cyst! So sorry! Let me know if you have nights where you are in pain and need dinner or company or cookies...or something.

    ReplyDelete