Monday, April 4, 2011

Chopped!












I have wanted to do something different with my hair for quite sometime, but I didnt know what I wanted to do. I finally made the apointment, and had a few ideas for what I wanted to do. I was so torn on the idea of cutting it all off, or keeping the long length. I was planning on cutting it all off in October, when it was long enough to Donate to Locks of Love. Well, needless to say, it was long enough, and this was the result. I was not planning on cutting my hair this short, but I am glad I did, and I was glad i was able to donate it. I am still in the adjustment stage, and I am getting more and more used to it, but I am so glad I did it!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair! Danielle is very good at what she does. I'm sad she's moving. :( And it was great to see you too! We need to hang out more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very brave!! It looks really cute. I cut off 13 inches while I was at BYU and I really loved how it felt. Was it super weird the first time you washed it? I felt like I had no hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH! I LOVE your hair! It almost makes me want to chop mine. So cute!

    ReplyDelete