Thursday, March 3, 2011

post surgery

I survived. The surgery went well and the surgeon said it was good that it came out it was pretty sick. I was pretty scared about the surgery and recovery but rob has been great. He is really helpful. As far as pain ggoes it feels like I have done a million sit ups. I couldn't keep anything down yesterday but today has been better. I am kind of proud of myself I was really worried about the pain and being a hue baby for rob, although I have asked him to do things for me I dontt feel like I've been a huge pain. And I had managed to go about 23 hours without any pain medicine. All in all I'm glad its over and we can move on to more exciting things!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I am glad to hear that you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome Em- we've been thinking about you, glad to hear things went well! And to hear your being taken good care of ;) Keep getting better and we'll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad your surgery went well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm like way proud of how tough you are! If you can handle a major surgery this well, pregnancy's are going to be no big deal for you! P.S. Your blog is way cute!

    ReplyDelete