Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hello Blogger friends and Family!

I hope everyone is doing well, and enjoying themselves. Im doing well, although I find myself constantly stressed. As I mentioned in another blog post, I am getting my gaulbladder out. When I was originally doing it, I had it scheduled for early January, and I canceled it, and put it off. Now, I find myself worrying that in just a week, I will be having it. Ive only been "under" once, and I dont remember anything about it. I didnt really have any kind of recovery, so I really dont know what to expect. I was told by the surgeon that I needed to have a week off to recover. Im worried that it is going to hurt to move, and sleep, and sit, and everything. I know Im probably over reacting, but I really am worried and stressed about this. On top of having surgery, and having to miss a week of work, Work is stressing me out. Part of me is excited to have a little break from work after all the changes that have taken place in the last month or so. I dont know if I mentioned it before, but at the begining of the year, my team at work was at 7 people, well, after someone getting fired, someone quitting, and 2 people getting laid off, we are down to only 3. We were slow at the begining of the year, but it seems like right after the final lay off's, we have been busy non stop. While it has been nice getting the overtime, Its been stressful every other way.

So while I am down for a week, does anybody have any suggestions for me to keep my mind busy, any good books to read, movies to see etc?

I know I am worrying over nothing, but i cant help it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're stressed! Good luck with your surgery this week. Make sure Rob takes good care of you after! If you haven't see Slumdog Millionaire or How to Train You Dragon, those are two movies I've seen recently, and highly recommend. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete