Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Have the Crafty Itch!

Oh no everyone! I think I have finally became the typical Utah Mormon wife, and I am in the mood to craft. I think It started a few weekends ago, when I made this craft with my sisters.




Since then, All I have wanted to do, was more craft. It was made worse by being home from work for a week for the Surgery. Now, Rob is going snowboarding this saturday, and I am going to be crafty. I am super excited! I have 3 projects in the making. The bad thing about it, is that I cant put pictures up until I give them to the person, because for all we know, It may be for one of you lucky Blog readers. Needless to say, I will let you know how things turn out, and I will post the pictures as soon as I can!

2 comments:

  1. So cute, Em! Glad to hear you've had stuff to do to fill up the time off work :) Hope you're healing up fast and looking forward to seeing more of your projects soon!

    ReplyDelete