Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Two Pina Coladas

About 10 years ago, My sisters and I were in the car driving, when a song came on the Radio. It was two pina coladas, by Garth Brooks. For some reason, We sang this song at the TOP of our lungs. The song has become our sister song. I think we have had others, but none so lasting as this one. And its funny, because there really isnt anything to link the song to our lives, but just that one experience was all it took.

Over the past week, I have been able to talk to my sisters everyday. While most of our conversations dont really have anything important to be said, we still talk. Its something I LOVE. It hasnt always been this way, but I hope this continues. I love my sisters! I love their families! Im very blessed to have such wonderful sisters, that I get to call friends!







While the song "God gave me you" by Blake Shelton is a song that I feel like represents Rob and I (which is why its my new blog header) I also feel like this song is a great one for my sisters. I love your guts girls!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you guys are getting closer. I love your family. :)

    ReplyDelete