Monday, September 27, 2010

TV for Me

I really hate to admit this, but I do like a few TV shows. I know I shouldn't like so much TV, but I do. oh well. That is life. The Shows I like are Greys anatomy, I have watched almost faithfully since the searies started. Rob and I love Criminal Minds. I think their job would be one of the coolest ever. I also may like Dr. Spencer Reid. He is probably one of my favorite Characters I have ever seen. and of course, I am a Gleek. and proud of it! I didnt like Glee at first, I thought it was weird, and then I really sat down and watched it, now I am hooked! I love all the music remixes. I will admit one or two of the characters drive me nuts, but the music is all worth it! So basically, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdy I pretty have some form of entertainment!

1 comment:

  1. I keep hoping to come in and see a new post! I love your blog Emily and I miss you! Can't wait to see ya!Hugs. :-)

    ReplyDelete