Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Crazy is what we do best!

I feel like I should blog more, but I can never find the time to do so. This summer seemed crazy with all of our "mini-vacations." I was always excited to go, but I was also excited for a quiet weekend at home too. I guess Im still waiting for that relaxing weekend. Since Bear Lake, a lot has been added to, or changed in our everyday activities. Here are a few updates.
Rob has started as the assistant manager at the Milcreek branch. Rob started at this branch, and was really excited to get back there. He is really enjoying it. He has also started School. He is taking 2 classes, a math class, and a criminal justice class. Softball has started up again. and He has taken up Golf. He is injoying it, and its a nice way to enjoy the last of the summer heat, and bring in the cool autumn weather.
As for me, In mid to late August, we had some changes in managment at work, which led to a promotion for me. I am now the team lead for the disclosure department. Its been good learning a lot of new information. Along with the promotion, It came along with a lot more overtime. I worked 23 days in a row (including Saturdays and Sundays)I always feel exhausted, but the check and the experiences are nice. I am also hoping to learn how to sew. My mom and sister Brittany, are great, and Im hoping I can pick up a new hobby. Maybe I will have a creative outlet after all. I've also had the oppertunity to surround myself with great friends from high school. We went to lunch on a Saturday, and I hope its something we can continue to do.
Other than that, Rob and I are trying to find a place to move to when our lease is up in December, so if you have any suggestions, please let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment