Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Eye of the Tiger

A few weeks ago on September 14th, I took Chloe on a trip to the zoo. We had a blast! We went with my cousin Amie, her daughter Hallie, and Elisa, and her two kids Eli and Amelia. I was semi nervous about this trip, but I wanted to do it, because I wanted to do anything to put me into labor. I figured walking hills, while pushing an almost 4 year old in the stroller could only help me out. (It didnt- but more on that in the next post) We didnt see all of the animals, but we did see a few, as well as played on the train and the carousel. I was glad we went on the train, since it was the last day it is open until 2014, due to a new exhibit they are building. We took a lot of fun pictures. Here are some of them.
It was so much fun hanging out with these girls! I hope we can do more things like this. Its so fun to all have a little girl within a year. I hope they are all friends like we are!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay to our fun zoo trip!!!! I'm hoping to make at least one more trip with Hallie this year :)

    ReplyDelete