Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 8- A Picture Than Makes You Laugh




Lately, I have LOVED these pictures! I currently have one from this trip as by background on my work computer, and I just love them. I look at them (there are a lot more, other than these two)and I remember all the fun times, all the memories, and all the love that we shared on this Trip. These were taken in Colorado July 2010 at a family Reunion with Robs family. I was able to meet everyone, and I miss them all terribly! I am so greatful for my family, and the memories we have created, and that we will create in the future. You are all such a wonderful and funny group!

1 comment:

  1. We miss you guys too!! I really wish things could be like how it was when growing up...ALL of us cousins live like 20 minutes apart and only at one time 2 hours at most away!! I miss seeing everyone and watching everyone grow into beautiful families!!! Missing you both!! That trip was so fun wasn't it?!!!!! When's the NEXT ONE???!

    ReplyDelete