Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 11 - A picture of somethings you hate.



I hate fish! I think they are gross. I dont mind going fishing, but I wont bait my hook, and I wont touch the fish once I catch it, and I wont eat it either. Basically, I like casting a fishing pole, and reading until I have either caught something, or have to cast again.



I hate people who are always late, or leave early, or always have something come up in the middle of the day, making other people pick up their constant slack (you can see my mood with work lately in this post)



I hate people that dont give their all in work. It makes work more stressful than it needs to be. Or people who think they are doing such a great job, but everyone can see that they really arent even doing anything.



I hate laundry. I dont mind doing it, but I HATE putting it all away.

No comments:

Post a Comment