Friday, April 13, 2012

Picture Overload!!



























On Wednesday April 11, 2012 Rob and I went to fetal photo to find out what baby carter would be. I took a poll on facebook, as well as family and friends at work. 22 people said boy, 9 people said girl.... WELL... MINORITY ruled on this one. We are having a baby girl! Rob went into the apt (and throughout the entire pregnancy) thinking we were having a boy. I thought it was a boy until we came up with a girl name, then I didn't know either way. Rob's face was a little shocked when he heard girl, but by the end of the apt, and the idea had sunk in, He was already wrapped around her little finger. Here are the pictures from the ultrasound. We already love her so much! ENJOY!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Emily and Rob! Girls are so much fun! Hey Emily, I can't find you on facebook for the life of me. What is your maiden name. Email me @ amonson5705@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Em those pictures are amazing!! Congrats!! We are so excited to have another beautiful niece!! Can't wait to meet and spoil her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures really are amazing! I didn't get any with either pregnancy that were that clear of the body parts. I can't wait to hear the name you chose! Are you gonna tell or wait until she's born? So happy it's a girl too! Though either way I would be happy. It'll be fun to have our girls only 6 months apart. :)

    ReplyDelete