Friday, October 30, 2009

The Month of September

The month of September went by in a blur. We started out the month by going to the BYU vs. OU game at the new Dallas Cowboys stadium. It was fun. But the travel details gave both of us a head ache, I think we were both glad to see each other in Dallas because of all the craziness. For the game, Rob and I dressed as opposing teams, he of course wore BYU and I wore OU colors. It was funny because a lot of people would see us holding hands or what not and they would come up and ask if they could take out picture, or they would tell us that our relationship wouldn’t work. It was fun to have that little banter going on. All in all, BYU won, and I was kind of sad, but it was good, atleast Brent and Rob were happy about it. While we were in Dallas we also went with Tony and Loni to a few different sights. We went to where President Kennedy was shot, and we went to Babes chicken. It was an old restaurant. But it was fun! Tony and Rob decided to randomly get up and do the Hokie Pokie with the waitresses. After we got back from Texas, we just played a little. We took my Nephew Konnor to the park and to the arcade. And we just kind of played around in the Valley. We went on a few random hikes too, my favorite was gaurdsmans pass. I really liked the view, and we were able to take some really fun pictures. I was half expecting Rob to propose on this hike, because hiking is something we did a lot. (not so much anymore because of the weather) so that was September in a nut shell. The month went by really fast, I wish I would have been better at blogging about it as I remembered the details. But oh well. I’m new at this and I’ll catch up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment